meteonorm maps can be produced for any region of the world between 60°S and 60°N.
meteonorm maps are based on meteonorm's database and its interpolation algorithms. As each map pixel is calculated individually, the production of a meteonorm map requires a lot of computational power.
The most popular meteonorm maps are beam radiation maps and global radiation maps. But it is possible to order a meteonorm map for virtually any meteorological parameter. Please ask us for an offer.
Available map resolution
- low resolution (30 km)
- high resolution (3 km) only Europe
- very high resolution (0.1 - 1 km)
- standard format: PNG
- very high resolution < 50'000 data points, incl. high horizon
- price for special formats or more than 50'000 grid points on request
- prices exclude taxes in country of customer
- prices may be changed without notice
- additional price for gridded datasets: EUR 40
Sample maps are available in the download section. They can be used for free as long as the source is declared.